How to find pageview data for a specific topic?

Hello everyone, this may be a silly dumb request… but I can not see pageview stats for one of my topics I posted that’s a top post in my community.

How to create your LFID to gain access to LFX Tools, and LF Events or Training & Certification courses - Content & Articles / News & Announcements - LFX Community Forums

I can see pageviews for other posts…

Set up project committees to improve coordination, reporting, and meeting management - Content & Articles - LFX Community Forums

But for some reason I don’t get any metrics on page views on this post:

How to create your LFID to gain access to LFX Tools, and LF Events or Training & Certification courses - Content & Articles / News & Announcements - LFX Community Forums

Is this because there are no replies? How do I find the page views for a specific topic?

1 Like

I’m sure there are some more elegant ways but you can find everything by adding .json at the end of any topic url, and especially views:

3 Likes

Yea that worked… but man it wasn’t pretty :grimacing: :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

That stats section at the bottom is called “topic map”, and it is only displayed in topics with replies.

It is not displayed in topics with no replies because it would include useless info, see Show topic-map without a reply - #7 by awesomerobot

You can use the data explorer to get the pageviews in your topic:

SELECT views FROM topics WHERE id = <topic-id>

Or check the views column from the latest page:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.