How-to use Discourse for managing a collaborative newsletter?

Looking for a new way to engage our community and highlight our best members? Consider using Discourse to create a weekly collaborative newsletter!

Our community is looking to do just that. We have a LinkedIn group and an associated forum, forum.salesty.com and we want to use the newsletter linkedin feature to showcase our top members and keep the community engaged with weekly topics.

We’re looking for advice on how to best use Discourse for this project and what plugins could help. Do you have any experience with this? Share your insights in the comments below!

2 Likes

Are you looking for something like this?

I’ve seen this plugin, thank you.
My question is more about writing, a solution for the collaborative creation of content. To avoid using an external tool like google doc or PublishWithMe

1 Like

We also have this one, but it is document management.

We use discourse docs with shared drafts

3 Likes

Thanks Lillian, that’s probably the closest I’ve come to what I need. I’m going to try it out with my team :wink:

2 Likes

You may also want to check out the Page Publishing feature as well, if you haven’t already.

The Scheduled Post feature might help — have a restricted category for newsletter-writing and draft posts there. When they are ready, schedule them to publish.

1 Like