I can't insert google adsense in my forum

I installed Google Adsense plugin

i add the contents im my ads.txt file

I added the google codes

]
The banner ad appears, but it is blank, no ads! I don’t use ad blocker

1 Like

It takes some time for the ads to show up. Please wait a few hours and the ads would start displaying. If this is a newly approved site, ads may take up to a week to show up.

The gap in your screenshot suggests that the ad unit is rendering but no ad is being delivered from google at this time.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for 4 weeks, but I’ll wait then…

1 Like

Are you using sub-domain without Adsense on main domain (plain or www)? You can’t use ads just on sub-domain. Or do you get any other errors from Adsense?

If you are looking html of your pages, can you find adsense-code at all?

Btw, those details you blurred aren’t secrets, you are showing them public anyway :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t use any subdomains. This code is between the <head> of the site <script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-5283292745823830" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

I blurred the code, because in the plugin tutorial it was blurred xD

1 Like

The three most common reasons are

• google can’t reach content of a site (is there free content?)
  • there is not enough content
  • there is restricted content from point of view of google (just one word is enough, been there)

But then there should be some nagging at Adsense-page — but not if there is forced signin, because then there is almost zero content for Google, but everything looks just fine for bot.

Sure, there can be some tech-glitch too, like conflits between plugins or some component is messing with CSS. But if everything is ok you should see ads in a couple hours time, and quite rarely must wait more than one day.

1 Like

Maybe you facing my problem, read my comment here:

did you get any solution?