The Upcoming Events page
/upcoming-events is very useful:
However, a few tweaks would make it truly awesome.
While I can understand why old events aren’t displayed, it is often helpful to be able to see them easily. This is what we all have in our personal (email) calendars.
I suggest that instead we display ALL events in the calendar. It would work nicely to ‘grey out’ all events that have already occurred (but keep them clickable)
It is all a bit monochrome.
It would be really nice to display the category colour of each event in the calendar - would be visually nicer and add a very useful element.
This would be super helpful - sort of an ‘agenda’. I can see it working like this:
- At the top of the list have the next event
- then in ascending order by event date
- have a tab / navigation button to select expired events
- display these from the most recent event at the top
- then descending order by event date
- It would also be helpful to have a button to hide the calendar so as just to have a topic list of all events at times.