Is it possible to send a group invite link valid for infinite amount of users?

I want to share a link to existing groups to join their clones on my community.

For example there’s this ‘co-workers of accounting department’ group in whatsapp.
I created the same group in discourse.
I want to share a single url to this whatsapp group so that anyone in the whatsapp group (anyone that has access to this link) can signup to the community & join this group via a single url.

Is that possible? I couldn’t manage to find it in discourse, maybe there is. Or is there any plugin for this?
I found a plugin generating multiple tokens but still it requires to send as many urls as users. (https://github.com/discourse/discourse-invite-tokens)

Thank you.

This is a frequent request. A plugin that would allow such a URL to be generated is a great idea (perhaps with a time limit and/or interface to delete them). If you’ve got a budget I’d encourage you to post in #marketplace.

4 Likes

I will if I can. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Hi there, I wanted to pick up this issue. Does anybody know if it is possible to share a link that redirects to the admission question for a specific group?

I have a closed group in my community, and I would like to have the option of inviting some members via link in an email.

Thank you in advance for any help :slight_smile: