Is there a way to access a users profiles admin settings on mobile?

AI-generated summary

Kartoon inquires about accessing admin settings through user profiles on mobile, similar to the desktop version. Moin responds that it is possible but harder to find, referencing a discussion about the UX issue. Kartoon acknowledges the unusual user experience but finds the solution sufficient. jrgong expresses frustration with the lack of an obvious admin button on mobile, suggesting the UX should be equivalent across platforms for administrators.

is there a way to access the admin settings through profiles like there is on desktop? I finally figured out you can go into the actual admin panel>users>search for user>then admin profile (took me way to long to figure out this was a thing) but there doesn’t seem to be a way to do it from an actual profile as the Admin button is gone, unless I’m missing something?

It’s not THAT important now that I realized there is a way to access (I use the PWA solely so just going to the url wasn’t an option) but it kind of seems like an odd thing to have removed so I’m not sure if I’m just missing the obvious

It is possible. But it’s a little more difficult to find the wrench icon

Link to the Contribute > UX topic discussing the problem

Oh wow I’ve literally never noticed that and I’ve looked many times. I agree weird UX but good enough for what I need, thanks lol

Digging out this one!

I just searched and debugged for 10 minutes and was wondering why the admin button wasn’t there…IMHO as admin the UX should be equivalent on mobile and feature an admin button…