Last version v2.3.0.beta10 +23 update. time of post not show

it show [en_US.dates.tiny.x_days.other]

How to fix. :disappointed_relieved:

I reset update docker_manager and use SSH

+ /usr/bin/docker run --shm-size=512m -d --restart=always -e LANG=en_US.UTF-8 -e RAILS_ENV=production -e UNICORN                                  
 _WORKERS=2 -e UNICORN_SIDEKIQS=1 -e RUBY_GLOBAL_METHOD_CACHE_SIZE=131072 -e RUBY_GC_HEAP_GROWTH_MAX_SLOTS=40000                                    -e RUBY_GC_HEAP_INIT_SLOTS=400000 -e RUBY_GC_HEAP_OLDOBJECT_LIMIT_FACTOR=1.5 -e DISCOURSE_DB_SOCKET=/var/run/pos                                   tgresql -e DISCOURSE_DB_HOST= -e DISCOURSE_DB_PORT= -e LETSENCRYPT_DIR=/shared/letsencrypt -e DISCOURSE_HOSTNAME                                   =eleceasy.com -e DISCOURSE_DEVELOPER_EMAILS=XXXXXXXX@gmail.com -e DISCOURSE_SMTP_ADDRESS=smtp.mailgun.org -e D                                   ISCOURSE_SMTP_PORT=2525 -e DISCOURSE_SMTP_USER_NAME=postmaster@eleceasy.com -e DISCOURSE_SMTP_PASSWORD=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX -e LETSENCRYPT_ACCOUNT_EMAIL=XXXXXXX@gmail.com -h eleceasy-app -e DOCKER_HOST_IP=172.                                   17.0.1 --name app -t -p 80:80 -p 443:443 -v /var/discourse/shared/standalone:/shared -v /var/discourse/shared/st                                   andalone/log/var-log:/var/log --mac-address 02:93:d4:67:77:1d local_discourse/app /sbin/boot
85497df1d0d4ee55849a128e18ea153744ab31a39bc237334d7b24bfe4e6d431

1 Like

I have the same problem

2 Likes

@gerhard do you have any ideas?

2 Likes

I think I know what the problem is. I’ll fix it next week.

Your site’s default locale is set to “English (United States)” and you have customized text content.

In the meantime please make sure that you override the one and other keys or remove the override of the other key.

On your screenshot it doesn’t look like there’s a translation override. I guess you switched the locale in your user profile to something other than “English (United States)”. Customize → Text Content always uses your language, not the default locale. You need to set it to “English (United States)” before you see the translation overrides that your forum uses.

Out of curiosity: Why are you using English as default locale and override some texts with localized content? Why not simply use Thai and customize those texts and contribute missing translations on Transifex?

3 Likes

I use English (United States)

Old time I start use discourse by not know anything. I don know is has thai. I know is we can edit context from en to th yes i use it 30%

Until I knew that there was a way to translate this with Transifex later But now my website is focused on producing content for visitors. So there was not much time to come with the translation

Fixed by https://github.com/discourse/discourse/commit/d1228f47bb7b45de2c3e524f0a1ea976ceb6085a

4 Likes

Still not fixed:

The problem is present only in english US (other english is fine and dandy)

My version is: v2.3.0.beta10 +181

1 Like

Oh, there were actually two different bugs that resulted in similar errors. With https://github.com/discourse/discourse/commit/19edc4abb8442f9c5c554ca1cecfea9628fe09e1 it should work under all circumstances. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes