Lightbox Not Being Applied

Hello everyone.

I’m running the Docker Discourse. Lightbox is not being applied to our images. I don’t even know where to begin looking because I’ve not altered the settings, as far as I know.

We’ve looked at another forum similar to ours and spun up one from scratch. I’ve looked at the existing questions about Lightbox and they don’t seem to answer the question I have of, well, just what the heck is going on?

Any ideas of where to look or what settings to change? I’ve looked at app.yml and all through settings. Can’t find anything. I have Create Thumbnails enabled as well as download remote image to local storage settings enabled.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Do you have any warnings on your admin dashboard about ImageMagick not being installed?

1 Like

Nothing that I can see. When I first installed I think I had some stuff to take care of. Looks clean now, though.

3 Likes

I don’t know if this helps, but it looks like the lightbox-wrapper isn’t even being applied.

My site:

Another site, similar setup:

Same upload method.

2 Likes

Does this help? Anything else I can try? Something in app.yml I can look at enabling?

2 Likes

I spun up a new server, created a new Discourse instance, and restored from a backup. It’s working now. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Probably just all part of the vision’s™ plan.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.