Login not returning to discourse

Is there a way to return the user to where they were at in discourse when they hit the login button? Right now they login on WordPress (using woocommerce) and stay on the login page.

Users should be returned to where they were on Discourse when they click the login button. If this isn’t working on your site it may be a conflict with the Woocommerce plugin. Can you give me some more details about what is happening? Are users being returned to Discourse, or are the stuck on WordPress after clicking the Discourse login button?

1 Like

Stuck in WordPress. They then need to click the link in the menu to go back to the forum, hit login again, and they are immediately logged into and stay in discourse.

2 Likes

I can reproduce this problem with the Woocommerce plugin installed on my site. Installing the wp-discourse-woocommerce-support plugin should solve the issue for you. To get the plugin, click the green ‘Clone or Download’ button on its GitHub page, and then click ‘Download ZIP’.

You can install and activate the plugin through your WordPress dashboard.

3 Likes

Installed and everything works now. Thanks again, Simon!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 44 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.