Maintenance mode for administrative members

It would be interesting to have a maintenance mode on the site, where only administrative logins could log in and use the site while all other member logins would be blocked from use, in my case a lot of content is generated by me so I would like a time where I can upload everyone and after finishing granting access to everyone, if I put it in reading mode even though I’m an administrator I can’t make posts or even other essential functions

Just change Category permissions? Simples.

3 Likes

There is a Staff Writes Only-Mode

5 Likes

As @merefield suggested maybe a private category. Then use Schedule post to have them publish to a public category.

2 Likes

I’m new to this and I don’t understand it very well, but is there any way I can make a post and schedule it to be public after some time?
Is that what you mean?

1 Like

Scheduling posts is not a feature however, you can schedule topics to be published to a specific category. If that’s what you’re asking. I believe this is what @Heliosurge is on about :arrow_down_small:

1 Like

My apologies. @ondrej has the correct description. I presume the content your adding is new topics. If So Schedule topics will work. However if these are reply posts. Other than changing category security settings don’t think too many other options.

1 Like