Make Admin with Staff Badge

Hello Everyone,
I want to do when I make anyone Admin then give him staff badge and add him in staff group. So how to do this? Please help me.

Anyone please help me

1 Like

Hello,

When you grant someone admin they are automatically added to the staff group. You can create a staff badge and then grant it to them. I sure this can be done via sql too?

6 Likes

This is not that what i want?

This is a public support forum powered by you, people who reply and provide answers and solutions are like you, members of the community, and they do this out of good will and as volunteers, so be kind to them when you speak or reply to them. If you want detailed and specific help, please use our #marketplace to pay for this kind of support.

That said, from your question, @ondrej gave a very detailed answer, I understand your question the same way they did, so I would have answered it the same way. If this isn’t the answer you were hoping for, maybe clarify your question a bit more and give detail, that may help in understanding how we can help.

9 Likes

I dont want to give badge Manually. I want to give badge automatically. When i grant admin to anyone give automatically staff badge to him.

Hi Muhammad Mansuri
Are you referring to a Staff flair that can be automatically added to their avatar?

5 Likes

Here is how to do it,

Make sure you choose the right trigger (“when a user is created or edited”).

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.