Make "Solved" a more prominent option

Was wondering if there was a way to make Solved a more prominent option, possibly getting it to show when the options are collapsed. I think because it is a plugin it is not a choice in the post menu setting so it is hidden.

Plex_not_playing_certain_files_from_certain_players_-Plex_Media_Server-_Plex_Forum

1 Like

The position of the button depends on the situation. It is already prominent when it needs to be.

If you started the topic and the topic is unsolved then the button is visible by default, otherwise it is in the dots menu.

5 Likes

Oh ok. I don’t understand why it is hidden for mods then. but that is less of an issue.

1 Like

As a mod/staff I would also like to have the ability to put the Solved button outside of the dots.

I’m fine with how it is now. I don’t want people to accidentally click on the solved button. On a touch controlled device it may happen while scrolling. So if this is changed, please allow a way to revert to the original setup :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe this has now been implemented, and the solved checkbox appears outside of the menu for everyone who can mark a topic as solved. :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.