Make sure menu always scrollable on mobile

These two lists cannot be scrolled down on mobile. Please test with the largest fonts etc. About the mess below: I am sorry. It is so hard to edit on mobile. Therefore I cannot clean it up.

These two lists cannot be scrolled down

l down on mobile. Please tes\t with the largest fonts down on mo

3 Likes

As you see the user has turned his cell phone to landscape mode and finally has access to some of those side panel buttons. However he canā€™t get to the bottom ones either. Because they are off the screen. And scrolling does not work.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ve just hit this one myselfā€¦

I selected Largest text from the Preferences ā†’ Interface page while using mobile, and now canā€™t easily return to my Preferences from the notification menu to change it back to ā€˜Normalā€™.

Flipping to landscape did not work and I had to manually enter the URL.

2 Likes

I can reproduce the issue above, and will look into making that right bar scrollableā€¦

Iā€™m unable to reproduce this issue despite trying on a few different Android devices. Iā€™m always able to see the bottom area with the dismiss buttonā€¦ even if I rotate the device to landscape mode

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 10.25.37 AM

Can you provide more information about the phone youā€™re seeing this issue on? Ideally the device model, Android version, and Chrome version so I can test in the same conditions.

4 Likes

Current Chrome Dev on Google Play. ASUS Zenfone 3, Android 8.

We only support Chrome stable, it is too hard keeping up with canary and such.

2 Likes