Making About visible to logged out user when login required

Mega Geil, what you have given yourself for an effort here to explain to the users what. Since the stomach area tells me but that I have decided for discourse. And that twice.
First also to you a thank you for your trouble @Johani My guide I have already found, thus what I want to accommodate the two forum. It is first of all a diligence work that is in it. But there are points that I do not understand, as for one about us that I have created. The rules for each again explicitly in the forum stand. Darknight-Coffee-Cannabisgarten - Willkommen im Darknight-Coffee-Cannabisgarten-Club Forum! and on a separately created area to my instances also again deposited. Darknight-Coffee-Online-instanzen – Darknight-Coffee & Online-Instanzen. But what I do not understand, is that what or what it stands in the forum, does not stand here. So that everyone can read it from the outside also. And then below email that does not go or comes to an error to the page or makes of it.

I mean that it should be a private forum because of the protection of minors, but every user should be able to inform himself. Maybe someone or you can explain this to me. I know it doesn’t belong here, but nevertheless it fits to the area. Thanks again @Johani

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

Mega Geil, was Ihr Euch für eine Mühe hier gegeben hat den Usern was zu erklären. Da sagt mir die Magengegend doch, dass ich mich doch für discourse entschieden habe. Und das gleich zweimal.
Zunächst auch an Sie ein Dankeschön für Ihre Mühe @Johani Mein Leitfaden habe ich schon gefunden, also was ich den beiden Forum unterbringen will. Es ist zunächst einmal eine Fleißarbeit, die darin steckt. Doch gibt es Punkte die verstehe ich nicht, wie zum einen über uns den ich angelegt habe. Die Regeln für jeden erneut expliziert im Forum stehen. Darknight-Coffee-Cannabisgarten - Willkommen im Darknight-Coffee-Cannabisgarten-Club Forum! und auf einem separat angelegten Bereich zu meinen Instanzen auch noch einmal hinterlegt. Darknight-Coffee-Online-instanzen – Darknight-Coffee & Online-Instanzen. Doch was ich nicht verstehe, ist das was oder was es im Forum steht, hier nicht steht. Damit jeder es von Außen auch lesen kann. Und dann unten E-Mail, die nicht geht oder zu einem Fehler zur Seite kommt oder daraus macht.

Ich meine, dass es ein privates Forum sein wegen des Jugendschutzes sollte, doch sollte sich jeder User informieren können. Vielleicht kann mir das jemand oder Sie vielleicht mal erklären. Ich weiß gehört bestimmt nicht hier hin,doch trotzdem passt es zu dem Bereich. Nochmals danke @Johani

I’m afraid that’s not currently possible at the moment, but there is an open feature request asking for the ability to:

2 Likes

Maybe you can try to make all categories visible to at least TL0 users.
Then allow anonymous users to access the forum - obviously, they can’t see anything except the about and FAQ pages, which is enough.

1 Like

I would use Discourse Category Lockdown or similar solution to show something to random users. Better way than trying to keep everything in dark and at same time trying to explain why wonderful place with top notch content that forum will be.

1 Like

@Jagster first of all a quite heartfelt thank you for taking the time, for my project, which I think is great. But why I introduce such sharp rules, is because the protection of minors on the one hand is very close to my heart. On the other hand in Germany there are always some who like to wait for something unknown or not unknown topic to be able to warn. Since the topic is just in Germany very hotly cooked. But perhaps you could explain to me, how and where I can set what better or according to your ideas. I know the forum type, and as a guest as here. I have also tried Rocky Chat, but have come to the conclusion that this suits me more and it is just completely open source. Besides, what there is here for possibilities is so irrepressible much that the whole slowly tempts me to even newer ambitions. That this forum becomes my [netzspielplatz]. So I’d be much obliged if you’d help me put that into practice, or explain how you mean it. The last point is that I can’t decide that, whether this will be a good great forum. That’s up to the guests to contribute. In terms of putting the topics together, I know what I want. That’s what the Oberbergriff stands for. But also there I will set some topics. But for that I still have to wait for a certain answer. I think that I have to work off still enough at diligence work here. Since I want to finish two of them. So now I look forward to hearing from you. Wish otherwise all the best and the best health and continue to have fun with their playground.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

@Jagster zunächst einmal ein recht herzliches Dankeschön dafür, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen hast, für mein Projekt, was ich großartig finde. Doch warum ich so scharfe Regeln einführe, ist da mir der Jugendschutz zum einen sehr am Herzen liegt. Zum anderen in Deutschland gibt es immer wieder welche, die gerne darauf warten, etwas Unbekanntes oder nicht unbekanntes Thema abmahnen zu können. Da das Thema gerade in Deutschland sehr heiß gekocht wird. Doch vielleicht könnten Sie mir das erklären, wie und wo ich, was besser oder nach Ihren Vorstellungen einstellen kann. Ich kenne die Forum-Art, und zwar als Gast wie hier. Ich habe auch Rocky Chat versucht, doch bin zu dem Ergebnis gekommen, dass dieses mir mehr zusagt und es eben komplett Open-Source ist. Zudem, was es hier für Möglichkeiten gibt, ist so unbändig viel, dass mich das ganze langsam zu noch neueren Ambitionen verleitet. Dass dieses Forum zu meiner [netzspielplatz] wird. Daher wäre ich Ihnen sehr verbunden, wenn Sie mir helfen würden, das in die Tat umzusetzen oder mir darzulegen, wie Sie das Ganze meinen. Der letzte Punkt ist, dass ich das nicht entscheiden kann, ob das ein gutes tolles Forum wird. Das liegt an den Gästen, die dazu beitragen müssen. Bei der Themen Zusammenstellung weiß ich, was ich will. Dafür steht der Oberbergriff. Doch auch da werde ich einige Themenbereiche setzen. Doch dazu muss ich auf eine bestimmte Antwort noch warten. Ich denke, dass ich noch genügend an Fleißarbeit hier abzuarbeiten habe. Da ich zwei von denen fertig machen möchte. Ich freue mich also jetzt dazu, von Ihnen zu hören. Wünsche ansonsten alles Gute und die beste Gesundheit und weiterhin viel Spaß bei ihrem Spielplatz.

@Lhc_fl I thank you for your information. But who so the whole consider and thus already knows more, at information. Whether every user knows and sees the same. I mean without you joined the forum, you have already compiled information. But I think on the basis of the links that I have compiled here in the forum. But it’s when you go to the page, you can’t see more. And maybe it would be nicer here if at least the summary can be read again on the forum page. Also to them I thank you for your efforts to deal with the subject. Thanks again and stay healthy and good luck with your projects.

@Lhc_fl ich danke dir für deine Informationen. Doch wer so das ganze betrachte und somit schon mehr weiß, an Informationen. Ob das jeder User genauso weiß und sieht. Ich meine, ohne dass Sie dem Forum beigetreten sind, haben Sie schon Informationen zusammengestellt. Doch ich denke anhand der Links, die ich hier im Forum zusammengestellt habe. Doch es ist, wenn man auf die Seite geht, nicht mehr zu sehen. Und vielleicht wäre es hier schöner, wenn wenigstens die Zusammenfassung noch einmal auf der Forum-Seite zu lesen ist. Auch ihnen danke ich für Ihre Bemühungen sich mit dem Thema zu beschäftigen. Nochmals danke dafür und belieben Sie gesund und auch weiterhin viel Erfolg bei ihren Projekten