Message when creating a new topic/reply

Hello :smile:

When creating a topic or replying to someone, the little text appearing on the right does not always do.
For example, for me, it doesn’t appear when I create a topic, but it does when I reply to someone, whereas my manager doesn’t get the message at all. We were wondering when did the message appear exactly?

Also, is it possible to add a picture or to make the text bigger?

Thank you in advance for you help :blush:

I think you are asking about the new reply and new topic education

education.new-reply

Welcome to YOURSITE — thanks for contributing!

• Be kind to your fellow community members.
  • Does your reply improve the conversation?
  • Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.

For more, see our community guidelines. This panel will only appear for your first 2 posts.

education.new-topic

Welcome to YOURSITEthanks for starting a new conversation!

• Does the title sound interesting if you read it out loud? Is it a good summary?
  • Who would be interested in this? Why does it matter? What kind of responses do you want?
  • Include commonly used words in your topic so others can find it. To group your topic with related topics, select a category (or tag).

For more, see our community guidelines. This panel will only appear for your first 2 posts.

You can customize it at YOURSITE/admin/customize/site_texts. You can search for "This panel will only appear " to find both.

There is also a site setting educate until posts to control how many times that pop-up is shown to the user

2 Likes

Thank you for your response, but I’m not sure I understand it.

When I go to the “text” section, I don’t see the number of posts where this educative message appears (as in the pictures below)

Also, how can we add pictures and make the new reply/topic education text bigger?

Thank you :blush:

That’ll be in the site settings rather than in the text customizer.

Just like normal markdown!

Example Image

Raw:

![APOD_daily-215|500x500](upload://oRmxj6LluCqJK1Da5xBn0CXkSpY.jpeg)

That’d need a CSS tweak, or you could use headers as @Moin shows below.

1 Like

You can use all the formatting you can use in posts.

This is how I created the formatting in the screenshot
![](upload://cjD43yJ8E3Pc8gpntdEahwP83qq.jpeg)

# thanks for contributing!

- Be kind to your fellow community members.

- Does your reply improve the conversation?

- Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize *ideas*, not people.

### For more, [see our community guidelines](%{base_path}/guidelines). This panel will only appear for your first %{education_posts_text}.
3 Likes