Might have to ask for help during install [Moved to another topic]

Edit: This got moved but i dont think the mod saw me make a new post in this forum. See this link: Might need help with discourse SSL install with Cloudflare & nginx. Can be paid

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I might need help, so I’m scopingout this place for anyone whos willing to help me over chat on Discord (text or voice chat) for getting discourse installrd with cloudflare ssl on a subdomain WordPress site:

Note: I have discourse install with wordpress on a seperate site but I jad to turn cloudflare off and that sites doesnt have ssl either.

So I need help with

1. Installing discourse via the SSL method (because I’m using cloudflare dsl I’m confused because people just talk about lets encrypt and i already have cloudflare

2. Configuring the nginx sites-available properly, and note I’m using wordpress site and discourse for subdomain for forums.

So any possible takers? What ya think? (Im just too frustrated so i need help now lol)

You probably want to post this in the #marketplace.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.