I wanted to merge two topics, so tried to select all posts in the “old” topic and then move them into the new topic with the topic wrench menu.
Now, the “newer” topic has dates as follows:
- 10h (lead post in the “new” topic)
- 10h (1st reply in the “new” topic)
- 8h (2nd reply in the “new” topic)
- 1m (this is the original top post in the “old” topic)
- 1d (reply to the above from “old” topic)
- 1d (reply to the above reply from “old” topic)
To top it off, the first time I did a “select all”, the only thing that moved out of the old topic was the top/lead post. I tried again and manually selected each post in the topic, and everything moved.