Hi, I’m experiencing what I think is a bug on my private forum but maybe somebody can tell me if I’m just misunderstanding something.
There is a topic which I marked as muted so I would no longer get its notifications, but doing so completely hides this topic and the only way I have found to access it is with a direct link.
I am not able to see the topic via:
- The landing page (categories) right-hand Latest column.
- The dedicated Latest page.
- The category index that this topic is a child of.
A little bit about my setup:
- I am an admin on this forum.
- The category can only be accessed by a specific user group.
- I am not a member of this user group.
Where am I supposed to be able to find this topic listed? Personally I would find it reasonable for a muted topic to appear in all 3 of the lists mentioned above, but the category index especially.