In the admin settings tab, when I add, say, twitter auth, I press the green check. It should save, right? When I log out and try signing up with twitter, it fails. I initially thought it was my fault. Nope: discourse didn’t save anything.
Does this usually happen, and is there a fix? I would like to add that I’ve added GitHub auth and it works fine… but I added that yesterday.
You’re going to need to give us way more information before we can provide you with any help here.
A bug needs clear steps to reproduce the issue. For now:
- How was this instance installed?
- Is it installed on a dedicated subdomain, or a subfolder?
- Which browser did this occur with? Have you tried any others?
- Are you using any kind of browser Adblock or anything else which might be altering the content of the page?
- Are there any errors in your browser console?
- Are there any messages in
My bad, I did fix it however.
I will add the steps here in case I forget:
don’t think so
chrome, and no
not allowed to check
My fix was that I just restarted the repl. Don’t know how that works but ok.
Was it behind Cloudflare?
It is behind Cloudflare, in DNS Only mode, is that an issue?
Perfect, DNS only mode is ideal.
I asked because this:
is a common symptom of people using Cloudflare in a mode where it’s rewriting JS and/or blocking requests.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.