(Paid) Help Integrate Stripe with Discourse

What would you like done?
Integrate Stripe with Discourse. Current inbuilt plugin doesn’t work best for us as doesn’t have all credential card associated fields. Need it custom developed.

When do you need it done?
In next 7 days.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
$400

Understood the integration part but can you describe for what the transactions will be triggered? Like for subscription or token/gift or donation?

Maybe it helps if you link the related feature request

4 Likes

Which has the CEO stating they are going to implement it?

imho this budget is too low, you are far better to wait and take out a loan in the meantime (the interest is going to be less than the plugin budget?). The CDCK solution will tick all the boxes, cross t’s and dot i’s. Wait for it imho.

Additionally, you don’t want to introduce potential conflict by having a developer start the project, only for the sponsor to abandon it half way because the official version just released?

3 Likes

I thought that for 2-3X the budget I might be able to create something that would function as a stopgap, but I’ve spent a bit on it now and can’t get the addressElement to populate.

I add it here:

and see that it’s there, but when it gets over to

The addressElement is missing. Interestingly, if I don’t set cardElement in the first section, it still shows up as undefined when I log it in subscribe-show.js. I don’t see anywhere else in the code that cardElement that is making it available in this of subscribe-card.js, so there’s still something about Ember that I’m missing, it seems.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.