[PAID] Instant visibility of integrated links without page refresh (working with Reviewable object)

We’ve developed a mediation app that interacts with Discourse through its API. Our mediators work within the app, while forum users post on the forum and engage with mediators through private dialogues on Discourse.

What would you like done?

Task: We need to clearly show users that they should enter a private chat for mediation.

Here’s what we have:

• User actions (like posting text in a thread) create a ‘Reviewable’ object in Discourse.
  • Our Mediation Tool (MTool) logs the post in a database and creates a private thread (user + mediator) in Discourse.
  • Users see a pop-up in Discourse saying, “Your message has been sent for pre-mediation.”
  • We can add a link to the private thread (user + mediator) in the user message, but users won’t see the link unless they refresh the page.

Our Goal: Make it so that users can see a link to a private thread (user + mediator) without having to refresh the page. The link can be added to the user’s post itself or to a popup (whichever is easier).

When do you need it done?
ASAP

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
Open to suggestions.
Please PM me if you’re interested

4 Likes

What an interesting project! I might have some ideas, but the devil is in the details. Sending a PM in a few minutes.

2 Likes

Hi @Oksana_Oo,
I am interested in taking this up, sending you a PM

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.