[PAID]- Kajabi ↔ Discourse Integration

Hi there!

I’ve been a long time user of Kajabi, but one of my biggest problems with the tool (it’s a membership platform) is the lack of community/forum access.

I’ve done the Facebook Group “thing” as well as tested their new “Community” native platform- but, admittedly, haven’t been pleased with the results of either!

I’m hoping to be able to integrate all members from kajabi into the forum, and then, ideally, have them only have access to certain categories based on their membership level (Free - One Off Product Purchase- All Access Membership)

I’ve seen a couple people ask in the past about this integration, so apologies if there is already a solution available that I haven’t come across- but I’d happily pay someone who can create this custom integration for me!

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

I might be able to help, though Kajabi doesn’t make it easy to tell whether what you want to do is something that they support, allow, or don’t want you to do.

You can email jay@literatecomputing.com

4 Likes

I might be able to help, though Kajabi doesn’t make it easy to tell whether what you want to do is something that they support, allow, or don’t want you to do.

I’m a developer, but after scouring the Kajabi site, signing up for a trial, and talking to their support, I can’t find anything resembling an API or other means of writing code against Kajabi. All I can find is the integrations they built themselves.

Do you mind if I ask if you had any more luck than I did? Or did you discover anything else?

3 Likes

I was looking for a better community solution than Kajabi’s native forum and ran into this site New Kajabi Community | Kajabi Experts. I signed in to their demo and was surprised to see that it was Discourse.

I know this is a theme but at least it shows that integration is possible.

2 Likes

“Kajabi Experts” is a third party though? Not kajabi dot com.

It looks like a Ruby on Rails app at that site. I’m not sure that proves out Discourse/Kajabi integration …?

My understanding was that “Kajabi Experts” was only a theme built on Kajabi.

I’m a lightweight technically. I saw a few references to app.kajabi and hope took over. I’m completely prepared to be wrong. I’ll defer to your answer.

1 Like

Just raising the question. I briefly googled to see what Kajabi was written in, came up blank! If someone can share a Kajabi domain we could probably answer that question more easily. However, I tend to have the same opinion as @positivejam at this point.

I suspect it is not in Kajabi’s present strategy to facilitate ‘external’ integrations …

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.