I’ve created a theme component to change the style of the personal message posts to bubbles to help distinguish them from topics.
- Set the background color of the bubble to your theme’s primary, secondary or tertiary colors, or a selection of other common colors.
- Select different colors to help distinguish the messages you send from the messages sent to you.
- Set the background opacity of the bubble - the larger the percent the deeper the color.
- Choose whether to display the message bubble in a box shadow.
- Optionally append text to the Message Reply button to distinguish it from the Topic Reply button.
You can select from a range of colors or select colors from your palate to match your theme. You can also set the background opacity of the bubble relative to the color and background.