This theme component enables you to make Wiki posts more obvious.
Installing this component enables you to control the background colour of Wiki posts, and to add some text to the history/edit icon in the top right of the post.
The background colour of Wiki posts can be set to whatever you like. It defaults to ‘green’, but you can use any of these options:
- A named color recognised in CSS (e.g. blue, red, yellow, black, etc)
- A color from your Colour Palette (i.e. primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary
- An HTML color code (e.g. #effbfb, etc)
- Other options such as opacity and other Colour Palette colors may be added in future
This adds the little bit of green text (defaulting to
Wiki Post) in the top right corner of the post:
This is dynamic, and changes colour along with the history icon if there has been a recent edit (this is an unintended happy thing):
If you don’t want any text there, then delete the text in the setting and save it.
- Add ability to use opacity and other Colour Palette colors
- Auto tag posts with ‘wiki’
- Make compatible with auto dark colour scheme / dark themes
Please make suggestions as replies to this post.
|Install Guide||How to install a theme or theme component|
|New to Discourse Themes?||Beginner’s guide to using Discourse Themes|