Please create a subcategory for badges

Hello guys. Can you please create a subcategory inside Dev for badges and maybe move all badge related topics there? I personally love this feature and it will be much easier for badge addicted people like me to ask for help or post new cool badge ideas, all in one place.

2 Likes

There is this already, and it’s a wiki topic. But unless one searches for badges, who would guess to look in tips & tricks? Your suggestion does sound like a good idea.

1 Like

Yeah there are some posts like that one and many other useful replies like this one and as you said, unless someone is looking specifically for that kind of query, it will be a bit difficult to find. A subcategory will definitely be better and once created maybe some lists with complete tested/working queries, without the need to scroll between the posts to find the good one.
It’s just an idea :blush:

1 Like

We already have the #badge tag, feel free to link in here any topics you feel are missing the tag.

1 Like

Believe it or not, I didn’t even know the tags even exist…plus I don’t see any tags field as described here

1 Like

Here on Meta, the ability to tag a topic is not available to users until they hit Trust Level 3. As Kane mentioned, we would be happy to take a look at a list of topics you think deserve the tag and apply it on your behalf.

2 Likes