As mentioned in topic title, all the extra Discourse menu items in the composer window are missing after updating to 3.1.0.beta5 (tests-passed) yesterday. Oddly enough, other items like “Toggle Whisper” and “Canned Replies” are still there.
What should look like this (screenshot from Meta):
Looks like this:
I’ve spent an hour trying to track down the issue in our install with no success, so I’m hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction.
For the sake of thoroughness:
- I’ve rebuilt the app from the command line
- I’ve tried safe mode
- I’ve switched themes
- I’ve toggled the items that are not extra plugins on and off
- I’ve reviewed the logs (no related errors)
- I’ve reviewed the console window (no related errors)
- I’ve switched browsers and checked both desktop and mobile
- I have not reinstalled plugins yet, since some of these menu items are integrated into core
Trying to use the
[details] codes manually does not work anymore. Any old posts using the Calendar function are baked into the post now, rather than updating dynamically. Polls have the same issue and no longer function correctly.
I’m completely stumped now. If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, I could really use the help. Site is at https://forum.wackywriters.com
I don’t want to consider this a bug until I’m sure I’ve exhausted all other possibilities.