Posting code from Wordpress to Discourse not displaying properly

I am using a plugin in Wordpress named “SyntaxHighlighter Evolved” which displays code in our Wordpress posts in a specific format. We use [/sourcecode] when we want it displayed this way. We also use the Discourse - Wordpress plugin to automatically post these blogs to our community on Discourse. The issue is when we use this code plugin within that post, when it is posted to Discourse the formatting is all off. Since Discourse handles code in a different way (4 spaces before the line) it is not posting properly over from Wordpress. Has anyone run into an issue similar to this and what would be the best way to address it?

1 Like

Hi Kyle,

Have you managed to find a solution? I’m also planning to use the Discourse - Wordpress plugin.
I had a plugin conflict when running Autoptimize with SyntaxHighlighter Evolved.
The only option for me (that actually worked) was to to set HighLighter version to 2.x iso 3.x… It suggested by User: optimizingmatters in the conflict with syntaxhighlighter evolved in our service thread.

Steve