Praise for Fast Edit

This is the topic to add your praise for the fabulous Fast Edit feature. :raised_hands: :slight_smile: If you think it’s made a difference and you want to let everyone know, then this is the topic for you!

And if you have any ideas for any improvements that could be made please feel free to spin up a new feature or ux topic to share them for consideration. :memo:

What a fantastically useful feature!

Great for quick typo-fixes :smiley:

12 Likes

Love it! Just last week I thought that something like this would be handy. Especially for very long posts I don’t have to scroll down all the way anymore.

Our mod team will love it!

12 Likes

This is one of those features I didn’t know I needed-- thanks, it’s awesome!

12 Likes

So cool! I used it just now where I typed “an” and needed “and”, and it rocks!

15 Likes

My mods will love this. Thank you! :clap:

Come on, Jay. You just did this so you could fast edit it. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

I don’t understand how people can still use things like Slack when there is such a feature rich, comprehensive, user-friendly, super powerful discussion platform as Discourse.

The chat feature that’s coming to Discourse will absolutely kill it. No way back to Slack :slight_smile:

When will you enroll enable_fast_edit to the Teams?

11 Likes

Within days probably, next deploy will pick it up.

10 Likes

Ha! And I just did it again to fix the same error that I made the last time! This time, I did it on mobile. It rocks on mobile too.

10 Likes

Thanks, this feature makes our lives easier!

7 Likes

I started to use this feature and it turns out to be one of the biggest time savers when it comes to small things that distract a little bit but often. Now a quick typo fix is a super easy, and it happens many times a day, every day. Thank you!

P.S. I’m too missing a shortcut to submit the edit.

14 Likes

this is a cool feature

5 Likes

Love this One. Thanks team!

5 Likes

Way COOL!!!
Thanks, Len

4 Likes

our users love this new feature, thanks!

6 Likes