I want to have a website much like stack overflow but it will be directed for helping patients and answering their questions.
It would basically be a question answer website with gamification( points system and leaderboard)
- facility for the patient to uplaod images, files and videos
- If possible the patient should be able to attach an image directly after clicking attach image–> permission to access camero on phone–> photo of document–> uploaded on site.
- The responding doctors receive notification if a question is posted in their category.
- give points/badges to responding members for answering the query
- Mark the question as solved by administrator
- ability to search the database for the question (a search bar in the centre of homepage and powered by ?elasticsearch engine or nay other fast search engine)
, I am doctor and want to basically help patients with their questions for free. The patients should be able to ask questions , upload images and files, and also search from the previous database if the question they ask exists(plan to integrate elasticsearch for this)
I dont have a set budget in mind because I dont understand how much work this involves as I am a non technical person with regards to computers and programming.
Thanks for reading through till here. If you think you can help me create this I will be delighted. Thanks,