Quick Messages Plugin

(James) #367

I see this when backing out of the quick message list without tapping into a conversation.

(Yamada Brother) #368

I would love to know this as well.

An additional question:

How am I able to hide it from the top header bar as an icon, if the above is possible?

If the above is not possible that jrgong asked, how am I able to limit it to Desktop only?

(Erkan Isik) #369

When I try to upload a Image over the Chat Button, I get a error, that “a error appeared during upload. Please retry”:

my site is in german so the message error also appears as that, transaltion see above :wink:

When I check the Google Webconsole, I can see a error 400:

I’ve also checkd the discourse log, but didn’t see a entry.

Edit: Nevermind, saw now on your Github, that a issue is open :stuck_out_tongue:
Error when adding a picture · Issue #47 · angusmcleod/discourse-quick-messages · GitHub

(Angus McLeod) #370

Again, sorry for the neglect on this plugin, I’ve been very busy!

I just pushed another fix for the header-cloak issue on mobile and a setting that lets you disable quick messages on mobile.

I will take a look at the other items as soon as possible.

(Yamada Brother) #371

The “Mobile Setting” allows toggle for it to be Desktop only, correct?

(alexknowshtml) #372

Hi, thanks for this plugin it’s been so helpful!

It looks like you might have addressed this bug in a previous release, but I think I am running the latest and still seeing a grey overlay on mobile. Also weird/broken is that once I trigger that overlay from the message icon, all of the top nav icons seem to misfire. Screenshot below.

I’ve cleared cloudflare and local cache - this only seems to be on mobile but does happen on mobile safari and chrome.

(James) #373

My site runs into this as well. It becomes frozen and you need to refresh the site to get out of it