I read almost all new topics here, but I don’t want to track them all. So I set “automatically track topics” to “never”. I have retained the default for “when I post in a topic, set that topic to” “tracking”.
I’d like to see other ways to automatically track topic. I understand that you are all busy now, so it is not going to happen soon.
Two conditions that I could see myself using are:
- Automatically track topics when I “like” posts in them.
- Automatically track topics when I bookmark something in them.
Others I can see possibly being useful:
- Automatically track topics when I flag posts in them.
- Automatically track topics when handling a flag in them.
- Automatically track topics when I create a linked post.
Obviously this gets to be quite a lot of cases, and would probably need a new UI design to handle that many things.
A couple of questions for the community here:
- Is this something other people would like, or is it just me?
- Are there other cases people would like to see tracked automatically?