Restore Mailing List Mode Daily Summary

I have a few updates & I’d love to hear from anyone else using this plugin as to how it’s working for you these days. We have hundreds of people subscribed to the daily emails so we’re hopeful to get this plugin working again.

@etienne, thx for sharing your findings with the true/false t/f. We had someone look into this and he said it looked like the code could handle that ok. So for our situation, I’m still confused as to why some users are getting no daily emails and some users are getting the daily emails only every few days. We definitely have new topics and new posts every day so this email should go out every day.

Our wordpress dev (who’s not really a discourse / ruby expert, per se, just someone who was willing to look at the issue) did manage to solve the front end JS error that was causing a problem with the checkbox not being saved.

Another thing that I’m wondering about from anyone who is using this plugin is this – Do you suspect that there are any issues with this plugin crashing and locking tables in a problematic way? We have another mysterious problem with our forum and one theory is that this plugin might causing it due to locked tables that are not getting unlocked but we haven’t figured that out for sure yet.