Retort plugin: emoji selector menu doesn't work on my site

(Tobias Eigen) #1

Weirdly, on my site when I insert an emoji, I am unable to click on the menu to switch to different sections of the picker. I can scroll through and see that e.g. the tree turns green when I am looking at nature, but I can’t click on the tree to take me straight there.

I am posting this in support because I don’t think it’s a bug - the menu works here on meta. There must be something conflicting with my customizations. Any ideas where to look?

38 AM

(Jeff Atwood) #2

What does the F12 javascript console in your browser say when you scroll / take the action?

(Tobias Eigen) #3

:sleeping_bed: seems to be missing according to the javascript console but the emoji still works. That’s pretty much it.

I looked at this more closely today and it seems to be working fine in the composer actually. It’s in the retort plugin that I am not able to click on the menu to switch to different sections of the picker. @gdpelican any ideas?

(Stephen Chung) #4

The retort emoji picker is separate from the reply emoji picker. Could be something in the report code. I’ll see if I can find out.

(James Kiesel) #5

Oh, yep, this is a bug in retort. But not anymore! Should be fixed in latest.

(Tobias Eigen) #6

confirmed fixed. thanks! nice job. :rocket:

(Alan Tan) #7