How that I’ve found the review queue, I have some feedback
- In scrolling through the [Flag] Approved list, I find that my colleagues have been doing a lot more review than I was aware of. Some of them delete the spammer account (awesome!) and some of them simply approve the flag (that’s cool too). I would like to make sure the accounts are deleted/blocked, but the presentation isn’t conducive to that. Since it’s full-detail, this means a lot of scrolling to find the accounts I want to delete. A compact list, similar to New, Latest &etc would be useful. Either that or a way to see a list of spammer alleged accounts, probably with all the
(user deleted)instances collapsed, would be helpful.
- for some of the ‘flag rejected’ posts I’d like to understand why they were flagged in the first place. When I click the
?, what I see is entirely opaque to me:
- since review is an admin function at least as important as
Customize, I kinda expected it to be found in the Admin interface instead of hidden (by default) under ‘More’ in the hamburger menu
- I also have 0 understanding of the review settings, & the interface doesn’t help me:
- the indicators on a flagged post are confusing
Let’s pretend I’m not the one who reviewed the flag on this one. My questions would be:
- did the reviewer reject the post (i.e. confirm the flag) or reject the flag?
- ‘system 97% ’ means… System is wrong 97% of the time? System gives a to 97% of posts?