Search/Filter Flags by User

We’ve been playing around with the moderating abilities in our test site and I’ve run into the issue where I want to see how many times a user’s posts has been flagged and what they were for (Inappropriate, Spam, Other).

However, there doesn’t seem to be a way to do this… am I missing something obvious or does this functionality not exist?

2 Likes

I haven’t found an easy way.

On some hidden posts I see # people flagged this as spam - inappropriate but not always
I don’t think unhidden posts show any flag count message.
Going to the User Profile shows moderated posts but not why
Admin -> Flags shows all flags with the reason in the right side column, but for all users.

A way to Search / Sort / Filter would be a help

We need to add some counters on the user page for a few things:

• number of deleted (not by self posts)
  • number of flags
  • number of times suspended

That @radq is a well known problem user for example… clicking there on the numbers in the circles should drill in.

3 Likes

How does this look?

<section class="controls admin-history">
  <div class="span4"><span class="helpfulFlags bigText">33</span>/<span class="totalFlags">37</span> helpful flags</div>
  <div class="span4"><span class="flaggedPosts bigText">8</span> flagged posts</div>
  <div class="span4"><span class="deletedPosts bigText">2</span>&nbsp;suspensions</div>
</section>

.bigText {
    font-size: 24px;
    border-radius: 999px;
    display: inline-block;
    height: 30px;
    width: 40px;
    text-align: center;
    vertical-align: super;
    padding-top: 10px;
}
.flaggedPosts {
    background-color: #e45735;
}
.deletedPosts {
    background-color: rgb(194, 32, 32);
}
.helpfulFlags {
    background-color: green;
}
.totalFlags {
    font-weight: bold;
}
.user-main .controls.admin-history {
    padding-bottom: 30px;
    padding-top: 0;
    color: white;
}
3 Likes

I like it, but it should be superimposed over the background, e.g. move those up to the top left as pictured.

You can use text with a black shadow to get it to appear over any background.

2 Likes

That is a step in the right direction, but I still would like a way to review those flags, as when I see another one of their troubled posts, it’d be nice to review their past flags to determine if a suspension is in order.

1 Like

Right you would click on those numbers to drill into them.

1 Like

Is there any way we can still get sorting/searching in the Admin > Flags area too? Really, searching is more important to me than sorting (so long as they are already sorted by date descending