Send e-mail to inactive users

Is it possible to automaticly send an email to an inactiv user after 1 month. Then if they have not ben active for 3 months this account (lets say with a minimum of 1 post in 3 months) will be deleted.

Thanks for your help.

This already happens – we send the weekly digests out via email to people that haven’t been seen on the site in a week.

4 Likes

is is then also possible to change this mail or the parameters? and set the user to inactive af a period of time ?

1 Like

We have a Private Community for experienced store owners. All members are required to own or work for a 5 or 6 figure store to join. So i would like them to participate and help them remember :wink:

I’m assuming you don’t want to inactivate accounts, but want to change what this preference setting considers to be inactive

When I don’t visit here, send me an email summary of popular topics and replies

AFAIK the time is one week. I’m here often so it doesn’t apply to me, but if it did apply I might turn that off if once a week felt to be too frequent for me and it felt more like a nag than a useful summary of what I was missing out on.

I understand that you want members to actively participate but I’m not so sure that sending more emails is this best way to achieve what you want.

2 Likes