Show subcategory list above topics in this category

Hi everyone, I have this problem on selecting Show subcategory list above topics in this category.

I am setting-up new category with subs category on it. The difference is that when ticking this ON, the hero-content is showing, it shouldn’t be showing like the other main categories which is hidden, only the navigation bar is on the top without the banner. Also the navigation text links are fixed on the upper part of the page. I have checkedThis only happen when Show subcategory list above topics in this category is selected.

I have tried fixing it using css but should this affect the other page? How should we edit just a single page of the category?

Thank you for helping.

2 Likes

Hi bernadette :slight_smile:

Some pages have specific classes that allow targeting with CSS, some don’t, and there may be javascript solutions to add classes to certain pages which a specific class.

I’d be happy to help you, but I need more information:

• Can you share screenshots that show your issue?

• What do you mean by “a single page of the category”?

• Can you provide a link (feel free to replace the domain name if you don’t want to share your forum URL) that would lead to this page?

1 Like

Hi there,

Sharing the screenshots below:

above is the new created category with subcategory, the banner are shouldn’t be there just like the other categories when viewed.

Second image is when you scroll down the navigation became sticky, it should be right on top fixed.

It all happens when I choose this one on category

You can check here: Project Center - Enterprise DNA Forum