Site linked from Discourse list of customers down

It feels a bit strange to be reporting this, but I thought I’d check out how some of your other tech customers run their sites & clicked on New Relic to get this:

Ctrl-Shift-R just reloads the same thing

2 Likes

It’s loading okay for me? Could you try it again and see what you get?

Though I don’t believe that’s a site we currently host, so the best I can do is cross my fingers. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

Did you find the link on one of our web pages? I can’t seem to spot it?

1 Like

I’m still getting the same. (Sorry, I forgot to add the link.)

It’s the 5th entry under Tech on discourse.org/customers: New Relic

1 Like

Hmm… I’ve never seen this on a Discourse instance before:

But I guess it’s just me. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

newrelic.com might be blocked by some browser extensions, due to the nature of their product. It looks like that is what is happening here.

5 Likes

Blocked by client means that your browser extension is blocking the CSS from that site. Try under an incognito tab.

1 Like

Yup. Works like a charm in incognito mode.

Oddly, the base newrelic.com site works fine in… “cognito” mode? Whatever the opposite of incognito is.

2 Likes

Ad blockers have complex logic, and they tend to be a pain for communities of services that are normally blocked by them; we regularly feel that pain :smiling_face_with_tear:

Thanks for looking out though :heart: New Relic were a customer once but not longer are; we’ll make a note to remove them from our customers page.

EDIT: correction - they’re no longer a hosted site customer with us, but we have their permission to continue listing them there since they are happy self-hosters.

6 Likes