Solved plugin: post menu button now hidden at far right, used to be on the left?

With Discourse Solved (Accepted answer plugin) installed, is there any particular reason why now the solved button on the post menu is on the far right for posts by others, when it used to be on the far left? On my own posts it is in the far left position as usual. Other buttons appear to be unchanged.

This feels like a new change, perhaps related to @eviltrout’s post rendering engine work and related plugin updates?

I went to look at my post menu ordering and solved isn’t even available as one of the options there. It was always just automatically positioned on the far left from the beginning.

See screenshot:

1 Like

Could be a regression, not sure, @eviltrout?

We tuck it away unless you are the OP

Are you sure this is happening when you are the OP?

Ah. Maybe this is a development a while back that I missed. I’d expect it to be in the same position for all posts, tucked away or not.

Note I am not the op in the example above but for my own post it is on far left. Seems wrong to me.

1 Like

Admins/mods really should not be going around marking solved in usual cases, so elevating the position here get really loud and tempting

3 Likes

I honestly don’t care where it is as long as it makes sense and is the same for every post. :sunny:

1 Like

It is the same as long as you are not a moderator