Text colors when mouse goes by

I do not know the name but would like to change the colors, but I did not find how to do that.

I want the same as Gmail

I am not following, please provide a screenshot of Discourse, not some random other service with no relationship to Discourse.

alterar%20cores

can not find the code to change

You can’t change that AFAIK, it’s set by your computer’s operating system and the browser.

It’s the difference between browser-native tooltips (implemented with the title attribute) and custom tooltips, implemented in some other way.

It’s not elementary to change on a site-wide basis — you can’t just add some custom CSS to change the appearance of titles, as they’re not styled by CSS. There might be a hacky way to replace them using some custom JavaScript and MutationObservers, though performance may be affected.

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer

Here’s a proof of concept:

Repo | Live demo

Strictly for reference only and not production ready… unless you reeeally love Comic Sans MS, in which case, use at will. :grin:

This is actually even hackier than what I originally suggested — it uses setInterval every 100ms rather than a MutationObserver.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.