Top Contributors is displaying the Likes Received values rather than Likes Given

Is that still true? The TC has an option to select by “likes given” and “likes received”, although at the moment it doesn’t seem to change anything. Unless there’s a huge coincidence changing between the two options doesn’t change my top contributors list and the numbers are exactly the same for both given and received.

So I’m wondering whether it’s now supposed to work but is broken, or it’s a work in progress that needs to be finished?

2 Likes

I’ve updated the OP to reflect the fact that order is now configurable.

However, I have not been able to reproduce it having no effect. Maybe it’s a huge coincidence as you said. You can verify this independent of the theme component by going to /u?order=likes_received&period=yearly&order=likes_received and /u?order=likes_received&period=yearly&order=likes_given on your site. See if the points still look the same.

4 Likes

Sorry for the delay in getting back with more info. I think I know why I was seeing the same users/counts when switching…caching. However, with a forced cache refresh after changing the display order the Likes Given view is showing some odd values. For Likes Received order I get…

and the user list shows…

…which is correct. For Likes Given order I get…

and the user list shows…

So the list of usernames is correct but the TC is displaying the Likes Received values rather than Likes Given.

2 Likes

Good catch. It looks like that’s what’s happening. That’s a bug. We’ll work on getting this fixed soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the report @packman. This should be fixed now.

3 Likes

Just tested it and can confirm it’s fixed :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.