Topic List Sort By is "false" bug

Hello, dear admins. I’ve notices that bug a couple “betas ago”, but it’s not a big deal. The point is: I’m sorting my category or sub-category by “Created” => “Descending”, but after I click on “Save Category”-button “Descending” will display as “false”.

Also, after updating from 2.5.0.beta4 to 2.5.0.beta6 all sorting preferences was restored to “default” value. And I had to change them again to “Created” => “Descending”.

Before clicking on “Save Category” button

After clicking on “Save Category” button

Also, there is a small update on this. Category and sub-category sorting are resets to default automatically in a short period of time. I do not know exactly what’s triggering this, but I’ve change it to “Created” => “Descending” few hours ago and now it’s on default sorting again.

1 Like

I believe @vinothkannans recently fixed this? Try updating to latest.

2 Likes

I have another topic open about this already

I’m on latest 2.5.0.beta6 ( 293467a37a ).

Also, there is a small update on this. Category and sub-category sorting are resets to default automatically in a short period of time. I do not know exactly what’s triggering this, but I’ve change it to “Created” => “Descending” few hours ago and now it’s on default sorting again.

I’m sorry, dear friend. Did not saw your topic there, but it’s a kind of bug I guess. But I see you facing the same problem as I do. Can confirm. Same issues as in this topic:

2 Likes

It’s already fixed in the other topic.

1 Like