UI for resending expired invites

I bulk invited about 1000 users in our org by email, and foolishly set an expire time on them. About 200 users did not register at the time and are now emailing me to request they be resent.

At present, there is no way to bulk-reinvite those who didn’t sign up. I can see the list of expired invites, but the bulk resend button won’t work for those.

I would love to be able to bulk-resend expired invites and/or update the expiry times in one go.

1 Like

Is there a way to do this @tobiaseigen ?

1 Like

You can change the expiration date to a future date on the expired invites page, and it will go back to being a pending invite. So you can always grab the link and email it back to the remaining people who have not yet redeemed the invite, or share it via whatever channel is most convenient.

The bulk invite modal doesn’t even offer an expiration date as an option. When you use the Bulk Invite button, the invites are all created individually and it looks like it defaults to one month expiration. You can go to your expired invites page and edit each one individually to change the invitation expiration date. Then you can go back to your pending invites page and select Resend all invites or select one to resend just one invite.

1 Like