just installed the latest updates via the web installer. When it was complete my site just came up as a blank page. I then logged into the server and manually did a git pull and an app rebuild. Still the same, any ideas how to get my site back?
BTW, I did try multiple browsers and PC’s.
Any errors in the console? Does it work in safe mode?
Console? Do you mean the ssh terminal? Assuming so, no there were no errors or issues. I was not aware of safe mode, I guess I will try that next.
I think David meant the browser console (fn + f12)
OK, seems that is one of my plugins that is causing the issue, one of the unofficial. This latest update included data-explorer, is that an unofficial plugin?
These are the plugins I have:
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/docker_manager.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-data-explorer.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-linkify-words.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/material-design-stock-theme.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/onebox.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-voting.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/wp-discourse.git
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-bbcode-color.git
- git clone https://github.com/gdpelican/babble.git
How can I tell which are official and which are not?
I’m not sure that you should have themes or components there ? (linkify and material design)
onebox is core isn’t it ? voting is official, babble is not (and tagged broken Babble - A Chat Plugin)