User admin panel fails to load after making a change

Hi, I am having a problem with my user admin page, the one at the url “/admin/users/[username]”

When the account is new, I can enter this page just fine, but once I make a single change to any category, I can never enter it again. I am greeted with:

:frowning:
Error
while trying to load
Something went wrong.
Go Back Try Again

I’ve tried to go into /logs to see what was going wrong, but /logs refuses to load as well. There are no problems anywhere else on our site except for these two pages. Any suggestions?

Hmm if this is related to changing a category perhaps this is a new regression based on your large number of categories optimization @sam?

Oops, perhaps I shouldn’t have used the word “category.” What I meant by changing any category, was a change to any field in a user’s admin panel, such as editing badges or trust level.

Sure @techapj can you reproduce this?

I am not able to reproduce this issue.

Did you changed any site setting to non-realistic (very large) value? This thread maybe related to your error:

1 Like

Yup, this was the problem, thank you. I was trying to make it so that the only way a user could get trust level 3 was if an admin or mod manually upgraded them.