I ran this command but it didn’t seem to resolve the issue.
I did: ran the command, made a full backup, tried to restore this backup (on the same and another server).
These errors messages are in fact generated during a restore.
I did a backup, tried to restore: The restore logs in the Discourse interface stops at the “unpacking” part, but after waiting a bit, I’m logged out and on a working, restored version of my forum.
Discourse logs then show these errors:
Job exception: PG::UndefinedTable: ERROR: relation "application_requests" does not exist LINE 1: SELECT "application_requests"."id" FROM "application_request...
ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid (PG::UndefinedTable: ERROR: relation "user_auth_tokens" does not exist LINE 1: SELECT "user_auth_tokens".* FROM "user_auth_tokens" WHERE ((...
Same on my development Discourse, with a different number of errors and exceptions. Forum working as well.
So I restored (on my development Discourse) an earlier version of my forum, which only has imported users.
The error logs didn’t go to the “restore successful” step as well (stopped before), but I was, again, properly logged out, and on a working Discourse. Errors during the restore were slightly different:
Job exception: PG::UndefinedTable: ERROR: relation "topics" does not exist LINE 1: UPDATE "topics" SET "pinned_at" = NULL, "pinned_globally" = ... ^
Job exception: PG::UndefinedTable: ERROR: relation "scheduler_stats" does not exist LINE 1: UPDATE "scheduler_stats" SET "duration_ms" = 22741, "live_sl... ^
So… I’m not sure what I should do. The forums work after these restore, but the errors generated during these restore scare me.