(tested in firefox 110.0, chrome 110.0.5481.104, edge 110.0.1587.50)
- log out
- open one of the first several posts in the topic
Quick image resizing and markdown image dimensions
- open one of the remaining posts and then keep scrolling down
Quick image resizing and markdown image dimensions - #20 by elijah
Opening the first several posts results in a blank topic
Opening the remaining posts and then keep scrolling down, will keep loading the posts repeatedly
(pay attention to the “very good” image)
All I need to do is bring it up in an incognito tab, yeah something’s wrong:
Do we need a guard for nil currentUser here?
I’m able to reproduce it, working on the fix now.
This happens when:
- Some post of a topic contains a mention, and
- The mentioned user has user status set, and
- That status has an end date
If an anonymous user tries to load such a topic, this error happens.
And here is the fix:
This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.