White screen when browsing from mobile

I’ve tried to find an answer but only finding locked threads. I’m seeing a white screen on my mobile browser. I’m unable to login on mobile to see /logs and I’m not seeing any logs on desktop. I’ve already restarted the web container and it’s not helping. I’d like to avoid rebuilding the launcher because I’m holding off on the IE11 drop for a couple of weeks… my users are old.

1 Like

Very hard to debug if you can not upgrade to latest

For starters I recommend safe mode on mobile to see if this is a bad plugin or theme

1 Like

Understandable. I forgot about safe mode. I have a feeling it’s the discourse-jitsi theme component. it does load on mobile with safe mode. problem is we are testing the jitsi component for an actual meeting this week.

2 Likes

You are in a pickle, jitsi is quite a new theme, if you want it to work consistently you are going to need to be on latest beta at the bare minimum.

Maybe sacrifice your IE11 users, they will still get a readonly view of the site, so they can still do work.

6 Likes

Okay. I sacrificed the IE users… I can tell you on the latest version with the jitsi component enabled. It still doesn’t work.

1 Like

We need either a link to the website to reproduce the issue ourselves or the devtools logs of the mobile browser to be able to help you.

4 Likes

yep. https://community.bcro.org

Currently I see a white screen

2 Likes

I just pushed a small change to that component. Can you please update it and try again?

6 Likes

That seems to have fixed it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.