Who is supporting plugin "discourse-algolia"?

Hi,
who is actually responsible for the discourse-algolia plugin? In the plugin page here on meta it is written, that this is an official supported plugin. But on github it is different - there one gets directed to the algolia community forum.

Who is now the company or community taking care of it? This is really confusing now.

Regarding content, it seems that more support is be done on algolia community side, but also there I have gotten as a paying customer no support since almost one month. Even Algolia support itself does not officially support this plugin - but even they use both - discourse and discourse-algolia.

Thanks,
Anderson

The repo appears to be within the official Discourse org and the last commit appears to be 6 hours ago by a member of the team?:

1 Like

That’s an excellent question @M.Anderson. It is indeed confusing :grimacing:

Since discourse-algolia is an official plugin, it is supported by Discourse. We’ve removed the confusing “support” section in the README.

If you have any issues with the plugin, please post here with the algolia-search tag like you did for this topic.

6 Likes

Thanks @zogstrip, I will copy my request from Algolia-Discourse into this Discourse :slight_smile: I hope here I can get finally help.

3 Likes