I have an issue with comments from Discourse not showing in Wordpress. I’m using Docker containers for Wordpress and Discourse, both sites are newly created.
- Wordpress 4.9.6
- Discourse v2.1.0.beta2 +74
- WP-Discourse 1.6.5
- “Join the discussion at” is shown in the post
- “Use Discourse Comments” is ON
- “Link to Comments Without Displaying Them” is OFF and cannot be enabled (reverts to OFF after clicking Save Options)
- “Load Comments With Ajax” does not change behaviour when ON or OFF
- “Load Comment CSS” does not change behaviour when ON or OFF
- No other plugins are active
- Webhook sync has not been configured
- SSO does not change behaviour when ON or OFF
- Posts in WP do create topics in Discourse
- Switching to different default themes does not help
Thank you for any help offered!